Slowing down dogs that eat too fast is that for which this bowl was designed. A dog will enjoy more heath benefits from eating slower.
This Dog Slow Feeder Bowl is ideal if you have a dog that is eating its food too fast. It is designed to make meal time longer so your dog feels full with less food; it will also slow down your dog if it drinks too fast as well. There is no need for concern about what food to add into it because it works with both dry and wet dog food. Also, Dog Slow Feeder Bowl is made with materials that are both BPA and Phthalate free. It can hold about 1.5 cups of dry dog food.
The bowl has a maze inside your dog has to work around that causes slower eating. By making a dog eat and drink slower, obesity, indigestion, vomiting, bloating, and choking are less likely to occur. By helping to prevent obesity, a dog can be expected to have better fitness. Cleaning is easy because it is dishwasher safe; it just needs to be on the top rack. There are also multiple color options for this bowl as well.
- Slows down fast eaters and drinkers
- Words with dry and wet dog food
- Helps to prevent health issues
- Helps with fitness
- Easy to clean
A Smarter Approach To Proper Canine Digestion
Slows down eating by forcing pup to work around a maze puzzle for food.
Your dog’s stomach has time to digest food properly and makes your dog feel fuller faster.
Fixes the root of the problem, so no more expensive vet visits and medicine!
Developed by Veterinarians to Activate the Natural Foraging Instinct in Dogs
In the wild, wolves spend time foraging and hunting, keeping their brains stimulated and forcing them to eat small amounts of food at a time. For our dogs, having a bowl full of yummy food set in front of them is just too much. They end up inhaling the food, resulting in painful indigestion and overeating.
You can try all of the fancy medicines and organic dogs foods you want, but you’re just wasting your money. The key is to re-train your dog’s brain to eat like their ancestors once did, and the PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl can help!
Your dog will love working around the raised plastic edges of her bowl to complete the maze and savor her food. This mimics foraging, which forces your dog to eat a little bit at a time. Now, her digestive system has time to work properly and develop better mealtime habits.
This Is What You Get With
The PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl
- Quality Materials: Manufactured from non-toxic, BPA-Free plastic that is long lasting and safe.
- Functional & Fun: Enjoy interactive, brain stimulating benefits with wet or dry dog food.
- Good Boy’ Habits: Instead of a feeding frenzy, your dog will learn to stay calm and focused while eating.
- Easy Clean: Just toss PawSafe's Slow Feeding Bowl into your dishwasher for a fast and thorough wash.
- Healthy & Happy: Helps prevent health issues such as indigestion, bloating and obesity for improved overall health.
How to Use the PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl
Unbuckle the chest straps.
Loosen the neck opening by pulling through the adjustable sliders.
With the D-ring and handle facing up, slide your dog's head through the neck opening.
Make sure the harness is high up on your dog's chest but down below his throat.
Once positioned correctly you can buckle and lock the chest straps.
Adjust the harness strap lengths so you're able to fit two fingers between your dog and any part of the harness.
How to Use the PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl
The bowl's unique puzzle design challenges pups to push kibble around the maze,
keeping them engaged and stimulating the brain like a fun game.
- The PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl works with your dog’s favorite wet or dry food. Simply measure out the preferred amount into the bowl and spread it around the raised maze.
- Your dog will have a tail-wagging blast pushing the food bits around the maze in order to eat it. This mimics the natural forage instinct, causing your dog to eat slower for optimal digestion.
- The bowl is manufactured from high grade, BPA-Free plastic. It can be washed and disinfected in your dishwasher for fast, effortless cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
The PawSafe Slow Feeding Bowl aids digestion and stimulates the brain. It can help with health issues such as, indigestion, bloating and obesity.
Any wet or dry food works with this bowl.
Yes, it will keep the attention focused and actually foster proper eating habits for the future.
It holds up to 2 cups, but you should check with your vet to establish the best amount for your dog’s health needs.
Change Your Dog’s Eating Habits Now
For a Lifetime of Benefits!
You May Also Like...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device