Our PawSafe® Dog LED Collar allows your pooch to be seen by traffic at any hour which is useful when you're both out for walk when its dark out.
A Simple Design That Makes a HUGE Difference
You don’t need to spend money on batteries and light replacements, because the LED light is USB rechargeable.
There are 3 different LED modes to choose from: Solid Flash, Quick Flash and Slow Flash.
Heavy duty Nylon ensures durability, while a lightweight design ensures the utmost comfort for your pup.
1.2 Million Dogs Are Hit By Cars Every Year!
When night falls, drivers have a difficult time seeing animals on the road, including pet owners who are out with their dogs for an evening stroll. Even if you are taking precautions to walk on the side of the road with your leashed dog, a driver won’t see you until they are right on top of you- and then it’s too late.
It’s a dangerous situation that you don’t want to take a chance with. Plus, walks with your fur baby should be a stress-free, bonding experience. Take control and get the safety assurance you need with the award-winning PawSafe LED Dog Collar.
This collar outshines the rest- literally. The wide Nylon strap is embedded with a high functioning LED strip that provides 5 hours of non stop flashing with a single USB charge. It has been tested and approved by veterinarians as an essential pet product that keeps your dog safe during walks.
What You Get With The PawSafe LED Dog Collar
- 100% Visibility: Drivers on the road are instantly alerted to your dog’s whereabouts in low light conditions.
- Exceptional Quality: The LED light strip and 3-mode button are carefully embedded into the Nylon collar, so your dog can’t chew it and it won’t dig into skin.
- USB Rechargeable: Includes a USB cable that guarantees 5 hours of illumination per 1-hour charge. No batteries necessary!
- Affordable: Forget invasive microchips or expensive gear. This low cost collar is all you need to shine a light on your dog, whether on walks or even if your dog gets lost in the neighborhood.
- Tested & Approved: The PawSafe LED Dog Collar is endorsed by veterinarians and loved by thousands of dogs and pawrents around the world!
How The PawSafe LED Dog Collar Works
Unbuckle the chest straps.
Loosen the neck opening by pulling through the adjustable sliders.
With the D-ring and handle facing up, slide your dog's head through the neck opening.
Make sure the harness is high up on your dog's chest but down below his throat.
Once positioned correctly you can buckle and lock the chest straps.
Adjust the harness strap lengths so you're able to fit two fingers between your dog and any part of the harness.
How The PawSafe LED Dog Collar Works
The LED Light Collar was designed to safeguard dogs while outside during the night time.
1. Charge up the collar by plugging in the standard USB cable. You’ll get 5 hours worth of use with a single charge.
2. Adjust the Nylon collar around your pup’s neck and buckle it for a secure, comfortable fit. Attach your leash to the metal ring.
3. Click the 3-mode LED button to choose your prefered flash intensity. There is Solid Flash, Quick Flash and Slow Flash. To turn it off, continue to click through until the flashing stops.
Frequently Asked Questions
The LED light strip and activation button are embedded within the tough woven Nylon collar so dogs won't chew through it.
Think of it as a lighthouse for your dog! Of course this collar is great for walks, but it is also useful for dogs who have a tendency to run away or even if your dog gets lost. The LED light will alert others to your dog’s location quickly.
It comes in S, M, L, XL sizes. The collar is fully adjustable, so you can customize the fit for your dog’s utmost comfort.
We use neon green, as this color bolsters overall visibility in the darkness.
Protect Your Dog & Enjoy The Peace Of Mind You Both Deserve
Keep Your Dog Safe At Night With This PawSafe LED Dog Collar
You May Also Like...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device